Monday, January 19, 2009
Personal Experience
I have just recently begun to tutor chess as I am now to old to compete in my local tournaments and I want to give something back. Chess has always been a big part of my education, ever since first grade when the chess club was something fun to do after school, never did i expect that 5 years later my team would be going to Supernationals in Kansas City, MO. But I digress, personally I feel that chess has allowed me to flourish in school by not only building reasoning skills but also patience and a little bit of discipline (need to memorize all those openings haha), so regardless of any contrary arguments, I know that chess does wonders for helping students learn better and function better as students as a whole. Moral of the story?: "Chess for everyone!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment